HAVE YOU BEEN STOOD DOWN BECAUSE OF CORONAVIRUS?
FOR $99.95 YOU WILL RECEIVE A CORONAVIRUS CRISIS CONSULTATION.
INCLUDED IN THE OFFER IS 3-MONTHS FREE MEMBERSHIP TO MY PRIVATE UNION.
We understand what you are going through
At MY PRIVATE UNION, we understand the anxiety, fear and uncertainty that comes with suddenly being stood down, or losing your job.
We also understand how challenging it can be if you have never been out of work or never interacted with Centrelink.
And all of this is even worse when you don’t belong to a traditional union.
That’s where we can help you.
With MY PRIVATE UNION – you are not alone.
What we offer
MY PRIVATE UNION is offering a coronavirus crisis consultation which will help you understand your rights and your best options moving forward during this unprecedented health and economic emergency.
Our team of employment law specialists will:
- Check if your employer’s conduct entitles you to a claim including, unfair or unlawful dismissal, discrimination, bullying or sexual harassment
- Find out if you were lawfully stood down
- Check that you have to all of your leave entitlements
- Help you navigate Centrelink and help you apply for the Coronavirus Supplement or the JobSeeker or JobKeeper payment
- Talk about your options when it comes to accessing your superannuation early
- Help ensure that you are in the front of the queue when your employer begins operating again and commences gradually re-engaging staff
- Provide you with three-months free membership with a cancel anytime policy
To connect with us, please follow us on